I confirm I am of legal age of majority (at least 18 years old) regardless whether the age of consent is lower where I live.
I agree to follow and abide by the Terms & Conditions and Content Policies of Collarbook
I agree to be notified via Email or Text Message about CollarBook important activity and news
I Agree to be notified via Email or Text Message about CollarBook partners and promotions that I might be interested in
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions govern your participation in and use of the CollarBook app (“the App”) and any other app, website or web pages or other electronic services operated by CollarBook (“the Services”). These terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out the terms of your relationship with CollarBook (“we”, “us” or “CollarBook”). Please read these terms carefully as they affect your rights and obligations under the law.
If you do not agree to these Terms in full, If at any point you no longer agree with any of the existing Terms or don’t agree with any revisions we have made to these Terms, please stop using the Services. If you continue to use the Services, it will be considered to be your agreement to the Terms as they are at any given date during your use of the Services.
Please also see our Privacy and Data Protection Policy for information about how we collect and use any data you enter into our system.
- CollarBook, through its App and Services provides community, networking, connection and dating services for individuals.
- The Services are operated by CollarBook (“we” or “us”) and membership is open to individuals who register with the Services and meet our security requirements.
- These terms will apply to registered members, subscribers and casual users of the Services (“you”).
Whichever level of registration you choose you will be bound by
these terms and conditions in full and you also agree to be
bound by the terms of our policies including the following:
- Content policy which informs you of the audio, photographic and video content you may and may not distribute via the App and Services and explains where such content should be posted.
- Safety policy which contains recommended steps you should take to ensure your safety when using the Services and when meeting in person someone you have met using the Services.
Your privacy is important to us. Please carefully review these policies. Please note that these policies are incorporated into these Terms.
- Please note that these terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Notification of any changes will be made by posting new terms onto the Services. In continuing to use the Services you confirm that you accept the then current terms and conditions in full at the time you use the Services.You also agree that the Services provider company or its representatives shall not be liable to you or any third party for any change or modification to these terms.
2. Registration and Subscription
- We have a number of security features designed to make our Services as safe and secure as possible. That you are required to provide more information than typically required for an online service, or that third party verification is required. We are not obliged to permit anyone to register with the Service and we reserve the right to refuse registration to anyone for any reason.
- We offer two levels of registration – you may choose to register either as a free user or VIP member. VIP memberships are subject to subscription charges which we will collect via in-app purchases, Paypal, debit or credit card or such other means as we may specify. Different services and functionality will be available for each level of registration. We may also add new subscription types. One month subscription means 30 calendar days.
- We reserve the right to add or remove services and functionality from any subscription type or to add or remove subscription types. We also reserve the right to change our subscription periods, add, change, suspend or discontinue the Services, or any aspect or feature of the Services, without notice or liability. We also reserve the right to change our subscription periods. When we change our subscription types or subscription periods you will be entitled to keep your existing subscription until the end of your then-current subscription period and at the end of that period you will be required to subscribe on the new basis.
- We may offer a free trial period during which we allow you, for a limited period, to access functionality which is usually only available to subscribers. Once a trial period ends if you do not take out a subscription we reserve the right to withdraw your access to the features in the Service that are only available to registered VIP users. We may, at our sole discretion, extend any trial period. Trial periods are offered strictly at our discretion and we may reduce the period or change the terms of any trial period we offer at any time.
- We may offer ways to get benefits for free by performing certain actions in the app (ex: for filling in your profile, for inviting friends etc.). You may use those actions to get the free benefits but you are not allowed to abuse them and cheat in order to get free benefits (ex: to invite yourself and create duplicate accounts to earn extra free credits). For any such cheats, your account shall be penalized or banned at our discretion and you shall not be refunded any previous active or inactive in app purchases. You are the only person responsible for your account and how it is used, so any blame on third parties that have allegedly used your phone at the time of the action are not valid and shall be discarded.
- Your subscription will last for the agreed subscription period. Unless you expressly request otherwise we will send you an email towards the end of your subscription inviting you to re-subscribe and unless you opt not to re-subscribe we will be entitled to charge your debit or credit card with the subscription fees for the next subscription period.
- If your account has been blocked from the Service due to breakage of any of our policies, you will not be refunded for any purchases you have made under any circumstances.
- Refunds based on having any other expectations from the purchase than the ones described in the presentation page of the purchase in the app will not be granted.
3. Personal Information and Security
- When you register as a member we will ask for some of your personal information. Any personal information you provide us with will be handled in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
- If you register to use the Services as a member you will have to create a password and unique ID. In order to prevent fraud and abuse, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us immediately.
- You agree that all information supplied on registration and your membership profile will be kept up to date at all times. We will use the information provided to us to contact you. You are required to provide us with a valid email address or phone number and (where required) your name and other details.
- If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Services or the App through your account or the use of your password, we may notify you by email ot text message and require you to change your passwords on our system and with your other suppliers, or we may suspend your account until you have done so. Until you have changed all your passwords or we have reactivated your account you will not be able to access the Services.
- You may not have more than one profile. We reserve the right at our discretion to delete or cancel the membership of any person who in our opinion possesses more than one profile at any time
- Users may block other users from contacting them through the Services.
- You are not entitled to allow any other person to use or borrow your log in or profile, any additional user must register separately.
- You may not impersonate any other person in any profile whether or not that other person is a user of the Services.
4. Use and Abuse of the Services
- You must be 18 or over to use the Services without exception and if the age of majority in your country is over-18 you must have reached the age of majority or adulthood to use the Services.
- Any information published on the Services by you will be your personal responsibility. You will be personally liable for claims relating to defamation, breach of intellectual property, privacy or any other claim arising from your content.
- Please note that certain content (including images) will be publicly available. In addition you may share private content with registered members, where you have given permission for the sharing of private content. All content must abide by the terms of our Content Policy.
- Please note that we cannot prevent a user from taking a copy of any message you send or share using the Services and we urge you to take necessary precautions. If a user chooses to delete a conversation through the Services, then the conversation will be deleted from both inboxes and as such any messages which you have in your inbox may be deleted without your consent.
- You may not publish any illegal, offensive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or fraudulent, content or any content which breaches the terms of our Content Policy. If any such content is published by you or if in our opinion any content is published by you which damages our goodwill or the goodwill attaching to the Services we reserve the right at our discretion and without notice to take such action as we deem necessary including removing the content from the Services and terminating your membership and/or subscription.
You agree that you will not:
- solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else
- bully, intimidate, or harass any user of the Services
- do anything illegal, unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory using the Services
- do anything to suggest, express or imply that statements made by you are endorsed by us
- impersonate any other person whether or not that other person is a user of the Service.
- We also reserve the right at our discretion to remove any content from the Services, terminate your membership and/or subscription and restrict your access to our services at any time for any reason.
- In the event that you are informed that you will no longer be entitled to access the services you will not be entitled to register again and you will no longer have permission to use the Services.
- If you come across any offensive, inaccurate or damaging material on the Services or if you are subject to any form of abuse or harassment we ask that you contact our administrator immediately to report the abuse by using the report buttons.
- You agree not to upload any files or post or publish any on the Services that contain viruses, corrupted files, or malicious code or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's device.
- We do not support any type of prostitution on our app or website and if anyone found doing so then that person will be responsible for their actions and we may delete his account and services anytime and can take any legal action.
5. Advertising and Commercial Use
- Users of the Service are not entitled to directly advertise to or solicit the custom of other users without our express written consent.
- You are not entitled to resell or commercially exploit the contents of the Services other than content you have posted. You are not entitled to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to collect user names, e-mail addresses or any other data for the purposes of sending unsolicited e-mail or for any other use.
- In the event that you are found by us to have been sending unsolicited/abusive messages to our users then we reserve the right to terminate without notice your use of the Services without limiting any other rights and remedies we may have.
6. Disputes and Harassment
- You will be responsible for communications with other users. If a dispute arises between users of the Services then we reserve the right to adjudicate such dispute and take such action as we consider necessary. Please note that we are under no obligation to adjudicate any such dispute.
- Please also note that we do not screen users or subscribers on an individual basis although we may implement certain security features and we will review reports which are lodged by users.
7. Off-Line Contacts and Safety
- If you arrange to meet another user of the Services then you must ensure that you take adequate safety precautions. Please see our Safety Policy. We also advise that you consider very carefully whether and when it is appropriate to supply personal contact information such as your address details to other users.
- We are unable to take any steps to protect you if you decide to meet another user of the Services. As such we will not be responsible for any property damage, theft, injury, assault, rape or sexual assault or any other losses or damage you may suffer as a result.
8. Our Liability
- We will operate the Services with the reasonable skill and care of an online service provider. Services provided do not extend to detailed monitoring or supervision of content, membership or contacts and communications between users of the Services.
- From time to time it may be necessary to suspend access to the Services for a period of time and any such interruptions shall not constitute a breach by us of these terms. Our liability to you for breach of contract will be strictly limited to the subscription price actually paid by you to us.
- We will not be liable for any business, financial, or economic loss nor for any consequential or indirect loss (such as lost reputation, lost profit or lost opportunity) arising as a result of your use of the Services whether such loss is incurred or suffered as a result of our negligence or otherwise. We will not be liable if content you have posted and stored on the Services is lost, corrupted or damaged.
- The Services allows members to use the Services without detailed oversight or monitoring. While we put systems in place to allow for users and other third parties to report harassment, improper use of the Services and distribution of offensive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, fraudulent or illegal content, we do not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to use of the Services. If we are legitimately informed of any abuse or infringement of these terms in accordance with clause 14 we will attempt to resolve the matter and we may delete the relevant account and/ or removing inappropriate content as soon as we can. We exclude all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Subject to paragraph 8.6, our liability to any user is limited to a maximum amount equal to the total charges paid by such user in the previous 12 months.
- Nothing in these terms will limit our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused as a result of our negligence but please note that we do not and cannot monitor or review any offline contact you have with any User.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions in the Services with other players and any other parties with whom you interact through the Services and/or CollarBook services. The Services provider reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes. As a condition of using the Services, you release the Services provider (and the Services provider 's shareholders, partners, affiliates, directors, officers, subsidiaries, employees, agents, suppliers, licensees, distributors) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with any dispute you have or claim to have with one or more users of the Services.
9. Cancellation and Termination
- If you wish to cancel your subscription or membership, please notify us and we will delete your profile from the Services. We will not refund any in-app purchase in the event of termination.
10. Intellectual Property
- By providing content for distribution by our Services you expressly grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use such content in order to deliver the Services to you.
- The format and content of the Services is protected by India.
- The App and Services may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the App without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this App without our express written consent.
11. Notice and Take-Down
- We will make all reasonable efforts to delete accounts which are being used in breach of our terms and conditions and to identify and remove content that is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights or otherwise in breach of our media policy when we are notified but we cannot be responsible if you have failed to provide the relevant information.
In the event that you believe that an account is being used in
an inappropriate manner or that any Content which is distributed
using the Service is defamatory or infringing on intellectual
property rights you should notify us in writing either by email
to email@example.com including the following:
- Your full name and contact details, including postal address, telephone number and e-mail address
- The location where the defamatory or infringing content appears
- The content that you believe is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights
- The reasons that you believe the content is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights
- A statement confirming that you are authorised to act on behalf of the claimant or rights holders; and
- A signed declaration truth in respect of the information in the notice.
- Any statement made under this clause 11 may be used in court proceedings.
12. International Use
- You shall comply with all foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your use of our Services in whatever country you are physically located.
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
- If you breach these terms and conditions and we decide to take no action or neglect to do so, then we will still be entitled to take action and enforce our rights and remedies for any other breach that same breach at a later date.
- We will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. .For any breaches of policies associated to your account, your account shall be penalized or banned at our discretion and you shall not be refunded any previous active or inactive in app purchases. You are the only person responsible for your account and device and how it is used, so any blame on third parties that have allegedly used your account or phone at the time of the action are not valid and shall be discarded.
- We may make changes to the format of the Services, services provided or to the Site’s content at any time without notice.
- You acknowledge that the rights and obligations under these Terms are of a unique and irreplaceable nature, the loss of which shall cause irreparable harm and which cannot be replaced by monetary damages alone. Accordingly, CollarBook shall be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief (without the obligations of posting any bond or surety or proof of damages) in the event of any breach or any anticipated breach. Furthermore, you hereby irrevocably waive all rights to seek injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Services, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any CollarBook Content or other material used or displayed through the Services and agree to limit your claims to claims for monetary damages.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CollarBook and the CollarBook Services provider, its associates (subsidiaries, affiliates, independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents), from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related (a) your use of the Services, (b) any player content or submission you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through the Services, (c) your violation of these Terms and/or any other CollarBook terms, policies, or agreements, (d) your violation of any other persons rights, or (e) your conduct in connection with the Services.
14. You agree that the provisions of these Terms will survive any termination of your account or of the Services. The Services and all related Services are provided by CollarBook and the CollarBook Services provider company (“the Services provider”) on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Services provider does now warrant that any information is complete or accurate, that the Services will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information is free of viruses and/or rogue or malicious programming. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the Services provider or its associates as specified in 13.6 be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that may result from the use or inability to use the Services, including without limitation use of or reliance on information available on the Services, interruptions, errors, defects, mistakes, omissions, deletions of files, delays in operation or transmission, non-delivery of information, disclosure of communications, or any other failure of performance. In no event shall the aggregate liability of the Services provider, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of or inability to use the Services exceed any compensation you pay, if any, to the Services provider for access to or use of the Services. You hereby release and waive any and all claims and/or liability against CollarBook or CollarBook Services provider or its associates as specified in 13.6 arising from or in connection with your use of the Services. You also agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CollarBook or CollarBook Services provider or its associates as specified in 13.6 from and against any and all claims or liability, including costs and attorney fees, arising from or in connection with your use or impossibility to use the Services or failure to abide by applicable law.
- In the event any provision of these Terms are declared to be void or unenforceable in whole or part, the other provisions of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provisions shall continue to be valid; provided, however, that a court having jurisdiction may revise such provision to the extent necessary to make such provision valid and enforceable consistent with the intention of the parties.
- The failure of CollarBook or CollarBook Services provider or its associates as specified in 13.6 to exercise or enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not operate as a waiver. As it relates to the Services, if there is ever a conflict between these Terms and any other terms or policies these Terms will control.
16. Rooted/Jailbreaked devices (devices where the original factory operating system has been tampered with)
- We do not offer any support and we are likely to discontinue providing the Services to any users who use rooted/jailbreaked devices, especially if they tried to acquire benefits that would normally be available only via in app purchases using systems designed to override and skip the official payment systems.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
- CollarBook (“we” or “us”) take the privacy of your information very seriously. Our Privacy and Data Protection Policy is designed to tell you about our practices regarding the collection, use, storage and disclosure of personal information about you that may be provided to us through our app (“App”), website or otherwise using our connected services (“Services”).
- By using the App or any connected Services you are consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of that information about you in accordance with and are agreeing to be bound by this Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
2. What information we collect
We may collect, store, keep and process the following personal information or data (information that can be uniquely identified with you) about you:
- Certain information required to use the App or connected Services including your email or other security information;
- Information may also be gathered through the App and the connected Services without you actively providing it, through the use of various technologies and methods such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and cookies. These methods do not collect or store personal information. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), so you can access the Internet. It is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address can only be traced back to your ISP or the large company or organisation that provides your internet access (such as your employer if you are at work).
- A record of your activity on the App and connected Services.
- A record of any correspondence between you and us.
- A record of the communications made through the App or Services and other interactions with the App or Services
- Information we may require from you when you report a problem or complaint.
3. Why we need it, how we use it
We need to know your basic personal data in order to provide you with the App or connected Services, we may not be able to provide certain Services without such information.
We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, and determine the fastest route for your device to use in connecting to our site, and to administer and improve the site.
We may also use this information to:
- Assist in the administration of our Services to you
- Ensure security of you and other users
- Carry out and administer any obligations arising from any agreements entered between you and us
- Contact you and notify you about important changes to the services you have registered for (except where you have asked us not to do this)
- Analyse how our Services are used.
- Assist in making general improvements to our Services;
4. How we collect information:
We only collect such information when you choose to supply it to us. You do not have to supply any personal information to us but we may not be able to provide certain Services without such information.
We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide and oversee this service to you.
5. Sharing your information
We do not disclose any information you provide to any third
parties other than as follows:
- We may provide information about you which you choose to make available through the App and connected Services and which you can edit or remove any time.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
- In order to enforce any terms and conditions or agreements for our App and connected Services that may apply.
- We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take reasonable steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected; in the event of such a transfer, the App and connected Service provider shall not be liable for any events caused by the receiver of this information, should the receiver not comply with the instructions provided by us.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or any other third parties.
- We may share non-identifiable statistic information with chosen partners to provide you with access to potential opportunities according to your interests. The App and connected Service provider has no responsibility regarding the quality or refunds for the services or products used or purchased via any of these third-party opportunities, whether they were presented to you in the CollarBook app or by any other means (website, email, other apps or websites, post, media or social media etc.)
- Other than as set out above, we shall not disclose any of your personal information unless you give us permission to do so.
6. Access to and correction of personal informationc
- We will take all reasonable steps in accordance with our legal obligations to update or correct personally identifiable information in our possession.
- If you wish to see details of any personal information that we hold about you please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Any access request may be subject to a fee of $15 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
7. Other websites or apps
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of sites that are not operated by us, even if you access them via the App and/or the Services and/or any other service that is operated by us. We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- In addition, if you came to this App or Services via a third party site or app, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
8. Transferring your information outside of India
- If you use our App or Services while you are outside the India, your information may be transferred outside the India in order to provide you with those services.
- By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storing or processing of your information outside the India in the manner described above.
9. Submitting feedback and suggestions
- The Services may provide you and other users the opportunity to submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information about the Services (the "Submissions"). Submissions, however they are transmitted, are non-confidential as between you and the Services provider and shall become the sole property of the Services provider upon receipt. The Services provider shall own, and you hereby assign to the Services provider all right title and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to such Submissions, and the Services provider shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You agree to execute any documentation required by the Services provider (in its sole discretion) to confirm such assignment to, and unrestricted use and dissemination by, the Services provider of such Submissions.
- You acknowledge and agree that any feedback, comments or suggestions you may provide regarding the Services ("Feedback") will be the sole and exclusive property of the Services provider and you hereby irrevocably assign to us all of your right, title and interest in and to all Feedback. You agree that unless otherwise prohibited by law, the Services provider may use, sell, disclose and otherwise exploit the Feedback in any way and for any purpose, without restriction and without compensation to you.
11. Contact us
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by way of our contact page.
We reserve the right to remove any content posted by you at any time without notice and without having to give any reasons for removing the content.
- You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post, upload, publish, link to, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service or transmit to other users, including text messages, chat, videos (including streaming videos), photographs, or profile text, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, “Content”).
- You represent and warrant that all information that you submit upon creation of your account is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information provided by you that subsequently becomes inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or false.
- Your use of the Service, including all Content you post through the Service, must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- By making any User Content available through Services you hereby grant to the Service a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform and distribute your User Content in connection with operating and providing the Services and Content to you and to other Account holders. If you want to terminate this license at any time, please email email@example.com.
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms, the Services provider grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to download, view, copy, display and print the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Each user is responsible for any content or information they post or transmit in the Services and the Service assumes no responsibility for the conduct of any user submitting any content or for the information transmitted by any user.
- The Services provider assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Services for inappropriate or illegal content or conduct, and has no obligation to monitor user content.To the extent the Services provider becomes aware of any user content that is an infringement to these Terms, it shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post, or remove any user content.
If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us using our contact details and we will do our best to answer your questions.
2. Explicit Content
You agree not to post in any public areas any sexual or explicit content. Any such content may only be posted in private areas and shared responsibly. .Explicit content can also refer but is not limited to images that could be qualified as prostitution by the app stores (any sexually erotic or arousing images, any images of genitals even dressed, any images of nudity even partial nudity, any close-ups of breasts even dressed, any images of people in underwear and any depiction of any of these as a drawing, 3d rendering, cartoon etc.)
3. Banned Content
You must not post in any area, public or private, any content which:
- contains images or depictions of any other person (unless such person has specifically consented to you posting the relevant content);
- includes images or depictions of any minors, dressed or otherwise (even yourself);
- includes images or depictions of animals in any sexual or sexualised position;
- expresses or suggests hate, violence, profanity, suffering or cruelty;
- expresses or suggests bigotry or racism or which promotes physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- contains any defamatory or offensive statements
- does anything or promotes any conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, in breach of confidentiality or libellous
- promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person's copyright work
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons or drugs, violating someone’s privacy, or providing, disseminating or creating computer viruses
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices
- solicits passwords or personally identifying information from other users for commercial or unlawful purposes
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters" or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";(or “spimming”, “phishing”, “trolling” or similar activities)
- promotes information that you know to be false or misleading
- contains personal information e.g. names or contact details; or
- provides information or data you do not have the right to make available under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information)
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales other than as strictly permitted by us (such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes)
- requests or implies requesting money or other material benefits from, or is intended to otherwise defraud, other users of the Service
4. Intellectual Property Rights
You must not post in any portfolio any content which you do not have the right to post or which may infringe another persons person’s intellectual property rights (e.g. copyright). If you are in any doubt as to the whether content you are posting is subject to intellectual property rights please do not post the content.
By creating or integrating your Content with the Service you agree that we will be entitled to use such Content for the purposes of delivering the Service. We reserve the right to remove any Content at any time and for any reason.
5. Breach of this Policy
We do not monitor content (although we reserve the right to do so) and you will be solely liable for any content you post and you agree to indemnify us against any losses we may suffer in relation to any such content.
You agree to indemnify us in relation to any liability we may suffer as a result of any claims relating to defamation, breach of intellectual property, privacy or any other claim arising from your Content.
Our Services permit you to post content to your profile areas and to make contact with other users of our Services. We, Vanilla Mobile Limited cannot be directly responsible for the information you post or for your safety and security if you arrange to meet another user in person.
This policy contains some guidance for you to maximise your safety and security while using the Services.
If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us using our contact details and we will do our best to answer your questions.
2. Personal Information
Some information provided via the App or made available through the Services is generally available to all users. Private messages may only be shared where both parties have given permission.
We recommend that you do not post your real name, address, phone numbers, place of work, date of birth or email address information using our Services or any information which may enable other users to identify who you are, where you live or where you work, whether via a private message or in any publicly available information.
Please be careful even when posting information in a private message as you will not necessarily know the identity even of those you have authorised to view your private messages.
You should never give out any financial information using our Services.
3. Abuse and Harassment
Please report any abuse, hate speech or harassment immediately using the ‘report’ buttons on the Services, or, alternatively please contact us to report any such abuse. If you are not sure whether you should report the abuse then please do so.
You may choose to block any user of the Services from contacting you through the Services. Please use this facility if you feel uncomfortable interacting with another user.
4. Meeting Up
Only meet another user of our Services if you feel comfortable and safe doing so.
Consider meeting in a public place first.
Take your mobile phone and do not rely upon the other person to give you a lift.
Consider whether it is appropriate to let a friend know where you are going to be and you may wish to inform the user you are meeting that you will need to ‘check-in’ with your friend.